Join with MySpotit and book you bookings history.
Join with username and password
Restore your password
Spotit OÜ, registry code 14459937
Telliskivi 60, Tallinn 10412
⦁ Purposes and Time Period of Data Processing
0. Administration and analysis of customer relations
1. Provision and sale of products and services
2. Communication with Customer/User
3. Customer/User-oriented marketing
4. Administration and development of services
5. Miscellaneous in conformity with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation
Spotit OÜ may process the personal data of customers for as long as there is a customer relation or any other equivalent relation between the Customer and Spotit OÜ; within a reasonable time after the termination of such a relation, Spotit OÜ may additionally process your personal data for tax and legal purposes and for the time period deemed necessary.
When the aforementioned time has passed, Spotit OÜ may process some of the personal data of the Customer in the registries of its direct marketing pursuant to pertinent legislative acts.
Personal data may be collected by the following methods
– the data the Customer submits to us, such as contact information and other data that can be submitted to us via our webpage;
– the data we receive whenever the Customer uses our website;
– the data from public sources.
Spotit OÜ processes (incl. collects, saves, and stores) personal data on the following purposes:
– to execute a contract concluded with the Customer;
– to offer and provide services to the Customer;
– to compile in-house sales statistics of Spotit OÜ;
– to compile surveys of marketing, consumer habits, and customer satisfactions;
– to organize direct marketing;
– to achieve other purposes of a contract concluded between Spotit OÜ and the Customer, incl. for activities to develop the goods and services provided by Spotit OÜ and to improve quality.
The grounds for personal data processing are:
– Customer consent;
– laws and other legislation.
With the help of the personal data collected, we can notify customers about the product news, campaigns, and future events of Spotit OÜ. Should the Customer prefer not to be on our newsletter list or not to receive notifications about products that might be of interest, they can remove themselves from the target group of the addressees at any time.
For better customer service, Spotit OÜ may disclose information about certain users to a third party, who provides services to Spotit OÜ and is contractually obliged to keep the disclosed information confidential. For example, a third party is our partner who has the necessary rooms to hold meetings.
⦁ Security and Data Protection
Personal data and other submitted and collected data are stored in a secure protected network of Spotit OÜ. Spotit OÜ applies all precautionary measures (incl. administrative, technical, and physical measures) to protect the personal data of the Customer. Only authorized persons have access to amend and process the data.
You have the right to turn to the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate, or a court to protect your data at any time. The Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate is a state authority, which can be contacted for consultation or help in the subject of personal data protection.
⦁ Final Provisions
The User/Customer is responsible for keeping their password and username secret, for preventing third parties from obtaining the username and the password, and for the consequences emanating from the aforementioned.
Spotit OÜ is the data controller and forwards the personal data necessary to make payments to the data processor—Maksekeskus AS.