- GENERAL PROVISIONS
Pursuant to the given Contract, the Lessor grants the right and the Platform (MySpotit) undertakes the obligation to mediate contracts to lease the rooms provided by the Lessor and to sell services to third parties (hereinafter referred to as the Customer).
- TERM OF THE CONTRACT
The Contract enters into force as of the moment the Lessor undersigns it and is concluded for an indefinite period.
- DUTIES OF THE PLATFORM
- The Platform undertakes to mediate the lease of the rooms of the Lessor and the provision of the services according to the guidelines of the Lessor and good practice in the online environment www.myspotit.comowned by the Platform.
- The Platform undertakes to forward the Lessor the inquiries and orders and other notifications disclosed by the customers, in connection with the Customer’s request to conclude a Contract with the Lessor.
- The Platform undertakes to accept payments from customers on behalf of the Lessor and forward the payments to the Lessor pursuant to the agreed-upon terms. The Platform undertakes to forward the accepted payments on behalf of the Lessor on a monthly basis per previous month by the 5th date of the following month.
- DUTIES OF THE LESSOR
- The Lessor undertakes to send the Platform sufficient information about the room or rooms leased via the online environment owned by the Platform (name, location, capacity, equipment, additional services, and prices).
- The Lessor undertakes to pay commission to the Platform—10% of the lease price and of other services provided (i.e. accommodation), except if not agreed otherwise.
- The Lessor undertakes to notify the Platform about all the planned changes in connection with the rooms on lease or the services provided within a reasonable time before the enforcement of the planned changes, giving the Platform the possibility to adjust its activities upon necessity (advertisements, Internet homepage, etc.).
- The basis for the payment of the commission is the amounts actually received in connection with the lease of the rooms or the provision of services mediated by the Platform. The commission forms 10% of the amount which serves as the basis for the calculation of the commission.
- The commission shall be deducted monthly from the payments from the Platform to the Lessor described in Point 3.3 of the Contract.
- TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
- An extraordinary termination of the Contract by the Parties is permitted in case of a violation of the contractual terms and conditions, or upon the request of either Party. The Party that requests to terminate the Contract notifies the other Party about it at least 5 working days in advance, if there are no active bookings. The minimum advance notification time is 30 days in case of active bookings.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The non-execution or improper execution of the obligations emanating from the Contract are not deemed as a violation of the Contract, if it is caused by circumstances which the Parties did not and could not foresee at the conclusion of the Contract (force majeure).
- APPLICABLE LAW
The law in force in the Republic of Estonia shall be applied to solving all the issues in connection with the Contract, which are not explicitly or unconditionally established in the Contract.
- SOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- Disputes and discrepancies emanating from the execution or the interpretation of the Contract shall be solved via negotiations.
- If the negotiations fail, the disputes between the Parties shall be solved in court.
- EXCHANGE OF MESSAGES
All the contractual messages in connection with the amendment of the Contract shall be forwarded to the other Party in a format enabling written reproduction to the address disclosed by the Lessor and to the general contact address of MySpotit (email@example.com), or to any address one Party has informed the other Party about in writing.